♥niNa SyakiNa♥








~..Be My Followers..~

:: SUCCESS Is 99% Failure ::

Share


:: Klik READMORE Untuk Bacaan Seterusnya... ♥ ::




When I first walked, I fell

When I spoke I stuttered

When I wrote a d it looked like b

When I wrote a b it looked like a d

When I sprinted I puked

When I rode a bike I crashed

When I played football I fumbled

When I was a student I failed more classes than I passed

My first three girlfriends either dumped me or were nuts

When I ran for political office I lost. Thank God!

When I started a dot com in 1997, I worked 90 hours a week for two years and never made a dollar

When I drove a truck, I dumped 2,000 gallons of paint (by accident) in a parking lot and created an environmental hazard (we cleaned it up)

When I first drove, I totaled 4 cars

When I first used Windows 95, I trashed the entire file system

When I first administered data I deleted an entire customer database without a backup and I lived to talk about it.

That's just a few of my failures. Believe me, I have a lot more. My failures used to haunt me. They used to inhibit me from trying again.

But today I believe in myself.

The day you quit trying and surrender to your demons is the day your soul dies.


::nina says::

DON'T EVER QUIT.
YOU ARE NOT A QUITTER.
YOU CAN NEVER BE A LOSER...





Photobucket

♥niNa SyakiNa♥ DALAM BUNGA CANTIK ADA NINA