♥niNa SyakiNa♥








~..Be My Followers..~

:: Saat Kematian Menjelma, Kau Pergi Jua. R.I.P MR Guppy ::

Share



" That night was our first kiss together. It's something I'll never forget, the feelings I had as her warm lips touched mine, they left an imprint on my heart that no one will ever erase. Forever I have wanted this moment to be true. Every night I sat at the edge of my bed, staring up at the sky dreaming of this. To have Lena in my arms, to have her in my life; as something more than my best friend was a reality I wished upon ever shooting star I saw. Finally my wish was granted and it was more significant than I could have ever imagined. This moment felt like the start of a new life for me; the start of a new type of love for her. As her lips pulled away from mine I looked at her in a new light, she was no longer the girl I secretly had a crush on; she was the woman that I loved with every beat of my heart "




R.I.P MR GUPPY


Photobucket

♥niNa SyakiNa♥ DALAM BUNGA CANTIK ADA NINA

0 Leave Here, Comments and Lovely Words: