♥niNa SyakiNa♥








~..Be My Followers..~

:: Kadang-Kadang Mereka Tak Perasan Pun Kehadiran Kita ::

Share



When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me :
My Mother

As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me:
My Sister


I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn:
My Teacher


I became depressed when I lost, A Woman was there to offer a shoulder: My Girlfriend

I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me:
My Wife


I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me:
My Daughter


When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in:
My Motherland



::nina says::
I Love them all...


Photobucket

♥niNa SyakiNa♥ DALAM BUNGA CANTIK ADA NINA

2 Leave Here, Comments and Lovely Words:

Hanis Azla said... [Reply to comment]

nice.. love them too.. kdg2 kita terlupa akan kehadiran insan2 penting ni kan..

Zura Tahir said... [Reply to comment]

sumenye ppuan kan..bertuah ppuan...