Do You Know, How To Make A Better Life?
1.Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more.
14. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Negativity starts with you. Don’t respond to a friend’s happy greeting of “good morning, how was your weekend…?”, with “ ….weekend was too short and I have to come back here to work”.
16. Be happy, be grateful, But don’t be content. There are a lot more others, who would sacrifice a lot to be in your place.
17. Be positive, even in down times, some may think you’re insane, but they would want to be like you.
18. Call your family often.
19. Each day give something good to others.
20. Forgive everyone for everything.
21. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 622. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
23. Don’t allow yourself to fall into compromising situations, you may live to regret some of them.
24. What other people think of you is none of your business. You cannot control how others feel.
25. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
26. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
27. GOD heals everything.
28. Do the right things.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change. Nothing could ever remain the same.
30. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
31. The best is yet to come.
32. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
l33. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
34. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
35. Life’s routes is all about choices, think before you make that choice, & when you do, you will be happy for it.
- by Dr. Randy Pausch-