♥niNa SyakiNa♥








~..Be My Followers..~

:: Nothing More Than A Dream ::

Share

I long to feel your hand in mine,
the warmth in your touch,
the softness in their careness

I long to gaze into your eyes,
to see the dreams that most overlook

I long to hear the sound of you voice,
the laughter in your words,
the calm in your voice

I long to feel your skin against mine,
the sensation in your embrace,
the excitement in your physique

I long to touch your lips with mine,
to taste their touch, the emotions that unravel

But all these wishes are nothing more,
than dreams that keep me searching,
to keep in mind those moments in time
that I was graced by your presence...


::nina says::
don't be dreaming... hihi

Photobucket

♥niNa SyakiNa♥ DALAM BUNGA CANTIK ADA NINA

1 Leave Here, Comments and Lovely Words:

Qib said... [Reply to comment]

hehe. alolo tomey nyer akak nina kiter

Baby ROBOCOP | Kontest LAGI | Gaduh MANJA! |